Thursday, September 23, 2010

Books I ordered to arrive soon

I am somewhat of a book "junky." Whenever we walk past a book store, my wife tries to distract me from entering. I find it very difficult to simply cruise past a book store. Hence, I buy a fair amount of books s far as the budget allows.

However, I do have a problem! I am not a fast reader and tend to dwell on books, and so I have an unread pile of books that grows faster than I can read them. How I wish I could read as fast and as much as Dr. Al Mohler and Tim Challies.


Of course, after having seen Dr. Mohler's study, any other study just seems to be so lame, especially mine!

Anyway, I have recently purchased some more books from Kalahari, and they should arrive by Monday. They are:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...